Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another Hoff Video: Jump in My Car



It's been a while since I posted David Hasselhoff's super-sweet "Hooked on a Feeling" music video. Here's one of his latest videos proving that he's definitely hooked on something.

This time around, not only does he mock himself, but he also drags along his good old pal K.I.T.T. for a ride to humiliation. Man, I really feel sorry for the car. It used to be so cool. Now it just serves as a prop in Hasselhoff's continuous orgy of cheesiness.

Knight Rider: "A shadowy flight into a dangerous world of a man who feels no shame."

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger bgeorge77 said...

Hooked on a feeling was great, cause you got the vague feeling that Hasselhof wasn't totally aware of how retarded he is.
But this is Terrible. Not even amusing for campiness' sake. He's like the kid at school who realized he could make people laugh by sticking things in his nose. It's only funny the first time, nose-item kid.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

He's laughing all the way to the bank, I'm sure. I'd act retarded for that kinda cash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home