Sunday, January 29, 2006

David Hasselhoff



Maybe you've seen this. Maybe you haven't. Either way, I think it's my civic duty to share this with as many people as I can. Because if you haven't seen this already - prepare for the most mind-blowing experience EVER. And if you have seen this already - you'll want to watch it again just to make sure you didn't imagine it the first time.

The video speaks for itself. But I will add that I think David Hasselhoff pretty much gave up trying to be legit during the final season of Knight Rider when KITT was retrofitted with Super Pursuit Mode. Because S.P.M. was ridiculous.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Chase said...

No, I had not seen this video. And I'll try my best to never see it again.

Once again, your blog has made me want forks stuck into each of my eyes. Mission accomplished - A+

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that beat my previous favorite WTF video...check it out: http://www.youtube.com/w/Mr.-Spock-sings-about-Bilbo-Baggins?v=wK8LztQ1OBI&search=bilbo%20baggins

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's more ridiculous? Super Pursuit Mode or the fact that KITT was a Pontiac?

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have this song stuck in my head now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home