Wednesday, June 07, 2006

National Celibacy Month

June is National Celibacy Awareness month - which is probably the most redundant of all the "something" awareness months. Because if you're celibate - I'm pretty sure you're already aware of your situation. People tend to realize when things really suck. They don't need to be reminded.

Personally, I've been "aware" of my situation since March - so for me, March, April and May were ALL celibacy awareness months. The last thing I need is for June to be another.

Who comes up with these national awareness months anyway? And how do they match the causes to the months? Whoever the person is, they must like staying at home in two month stretches - because by some strange coincidence, National Celibacy Awareness month comes right after National Masturbation month.

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

June is Carpet Cleaning Awareness Month.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

- I'm sorry. Did this get renamed? Am i now perusing "the LUSTY asian"..? Keep it clean, mister! I'm gonna go blind if I keep reading this stuff.

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

durrrty is ok, just mix it up a bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home