Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Summer: Jackie Guerrido



Okay - my female readers are really going to hate me now. I know I've been a little one-dimensional this week - but I promise it's only temporary. It's been a really busy week - and being perverted is easy since it comes so naturally to me.

Here's the glorious Jackie Guerrido again. In the first video I posted, she wore white pants. In the the second, a black dress. In celebration of the first day of summer - here's everyone's favorite weather girl in an even shorter white skirt.

By the way - did you notice that's it's 69 degrees in Kansas City? Yes, it's true - I have the mental maturity of a 13-year old.

5 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

actually, I'd have to say the second video was my favourite.

Also, does anyone else think that she talks like an auctioneer? 700 words a second, man!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it a lot

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone recite the forecast without watching the clip again?

She'll be warning of a tornado, and nobody will hear it.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem. on behalf of your female readership... I hereby elect to take up a fund to get you a hooker. We're tired of the johnny-one-note slant this has taken! Clearly, we must take action! or you must GET action! But something, somehow, must change.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

what's a johnny-one-note?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home