Friday, March 24, 2006

The Univision Channel Weather Lady

JACKIE GUERRIDO

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Now I don't claim to be an expert in weather - but something tells me that Jackie Guerrido - Univision's weather lady - didn't get her job because she majored in meteorology. Don't ask me how I know - it's just a funny feeling I get from her that I can't quite seem to put my finger on. Or even my entire hand.

DAMN! What IS it about her? This is SO frustrating. Okay - maybe I should just approach this like how I approach most problems - calm down, take a deep breath, and bury my head in it. Yeah, that sounds comfortable.

5 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She can point to Edgemont, South Dakota without using her hands?

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like she can point to Edgemont and NYC at the same time without using her hands.

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict warmth in the valley and nippy temperatures on the peaks.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I'm glad you're scouring the web to bring us these important developments.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, I AM YET ANOTHER 'GRINGO' WHO LIKES THIS LADY'S LOOKS.. BUT I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT TIME SHE IS ON TV ANYMORE SINCE I RETIRED. SHE ALSO HAD SOME COMMENTS TO THE PUBLIC ONE DAY ABOUT HOW TO STAY FIT AND LOOKING GOOD WITH EXERCISE. I ASKED A FRIEND AT WORK ABOUT HER AND HE DOESN'T KNOW A WORD OF SPANISH BUT YET HE EVEN KNEW HER NAME !!! AND HE DIDN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER REPORT WAS FOR THAT DAY EITHER NOR DID HE SEEM TO CARE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home