Friday, November 14, 2008

Most Beautiful Bottom Contest


The "Most Beautiful Bottom in the World" contest was held in Paris this week. The female winner was Brazil's Melanie Nunes Fronckowiak (R) and the male winner was France's Saiba Bombote (L). In keeping with the general theme of my blog and my general distaste for the French, I was tempted to crop out the dude. But given the whole Prop 8 debacle here in California, I'm supporting equal ass-worship for all.

I find it hard to believe that this contest was based purely on their asses alone (as the contest's title might lead you to believe). As an objective heterosexual, both the guy and girl are pretty good looking (even though the dude has a creepy alien look going on). I've seen enough butterfaces in my life to know that there are more amazing asses in the world, but unfortunately they're attached to some ugly grills.

Personally, I think there should be a contest that truly finds the best ass in the world - taking the face completely out of the equation. Use a curtain, ski-mask, or paper bag - it doesn't matter - the judges never see the face. The winner would be crowned - and then, after an intense build up of suspense, you reveal the face...in front of a live TV audience!! Yes, I'm a genius. I'm waiting for the classy people at FOX to give me a call.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Stereomanic said...

haha..me rikey yo site..you american infidels make me laugh..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home