Friday, April 18, 2008

Polygamy Hairstylists

Why do polygamists all have the same awesome Rick Astley-inspired hairstyle? Is that something the men find attractive? It doesn't make sense to me. If I'm going to have 10 wives - I'd want them all to look a little different - because isn't variety the reason for being a polygamist in the first place?

I bet the official hairstylist of a polygamist compound has a pretty easy job. Not much haircutting or styling going on. But I bet the electric bill from blowdrying is a bitch.

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because they believe in a simplistic and pragmatic form of living; they don't need to keep up with the latest hairstyles because their men adore and lust after them unconditionally without regard to how they look. I'm an advocate of polygamy and that's the best explanation that I can think of.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Stereomanic said...

gee, if their men love them so much, why have more than 1? i mean if you're really man enough you could stick with one lady and face her rough like a real man plus having more than say, 8 wives equals 8 mother-in-laws...i rest my case...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home