Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lucky Sperm

Jessica Alba announced today that she's pregnant - and simultaneously, set a new benchmark for MILF's everywhere.

Some guys out there are probably sad because this means that she's now officially "off-the-market". Me? I'm not sad at all. There's no way I'm going to let a little baby bump get in the way of my wet-dreams. After all, now that she's pregnant, we officially know that she's "gotten it". Not that we didn't know before - but now we KNOW. And somehow, that's comforting.

Her boyfriend, Cash Warren, can now lay claim to having the luckiest sperm in the world. Imagine the wonderful journey they must have had on their way to creating the miracle of life. Some people have actually told me that I look like an Asian version of Cash Warren. Which is nice to know. Except my sperm's journey usually ends in a pile of Kleenex.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger blueboo said...

"lay came..." is this intentional?

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know you're a fan of Mary Gamarra... man, we all are!. I found her personal website... don't even ask how. Enjoy... I think she looks cute at home. You're welcome.

http://web.mac.com/mgamarra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home