Friday, November 02, 2007

2007 World Backside Championships

Now here's a contest Sir-Mix-A-Lot would be proud of. At the 2007 World Backside Championships held in Munich this past week, Bulgarian Kristina Dimitrova, 19, and Romanian Andrei Andrei, 24 were voted as having the best looking butts in the world.

It's a little surprising to me that they're both from the Balkans. I would have guessed that the best looking asses in the world would come from Los Angeles. But hey - at least now the Balkans can be known for something other than ethnic cleansing.

While Kristina's and Andrei's win is impressive, it is somewhat lazy to just rely on your backside for fame. If society let me rely on just my butt, I wouldn't have to work anymore. But that's not how the world works in real life. So I sit in an office all day to earn a living. On a chair. And not doing exercise. So my once champion-esque butt is now normal looking. What a shame ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home