Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Miss International

Check out Miss Mexico, Priscila Perales from the 47th Miss International beauty pageant. For a couple of obvious reasons, she was crowned the winner. I know people complain about illegal immigrants from Mexico - but if they all looked like this, I would totally let her do my housework without official papers. Or clothing.

What the hell is "Miss International" anyway? I'm familiar with Miss America and Miss Universe. I've even learned to accept Miss World to a certain extent. But Miss International??? Sounds like a lame ass knock-off if you ask me. It seems like anyone can make up a new pageant as long as it sounds cool and spans multiple countries. In fact, I'm going to make up my own: Miss Trans-Continental, or Miss Trans-Oceanic, or Miss Pan-Continental, or Miss Pan-Oceanic. You get my drift. You better watch out Donald Trump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home