Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mary Gamarra



Yay! It's Mary Gamarra again. I received some very positive comments from my last post about her. She's also accounted for 50% of my traffic - so I'm going to try milking her for all I can. There's a joke somewhere to be made - but I'll pass because I'm above that.

I'm not really sure what she's wearing here - looks like a giant pair of boxer-briefs. But she does have that belt which totally saves the outfit. That, and the fact that she has the body of a stripper.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

WTH is that thing? A potato sack with a belt? She needs some tight t-shirts with funny phrases on them.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man-made stripper body that is as she used to be flat...well, lets just say if you had seen the front you had seen the back...flat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home