Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tom Brady's Sperm


Two weeks ago, Tom Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan, revealed that she's pregnant with his child. And this past week, rumors were that Brady's current girlfriend, model Gisele Bundchen, is also pregnant with his child. Latest reports indicate that the rumor might not be true - but for my sake, let's just assume that it is. Because if 3-time Superbowl champion/cocksmith Tom Brady wanted to get Gisele pregnant, she would be.

Normally, I would consider any guy who impregnates two different women at the same time a giant asshole. But this is Tom Brady we're talking about. And I admit it - I have man-love for Tom Brady. He could just smile at a woman and get her pregnant. In fact, I bet Tom Brady's sperm is just as good-looking as he is - and even the most elusive eggs - such as those belonging to hot older-woman actresses or Victoria's Secret Supermodels - easily succumb to his sperm's charm.

I think Brady should capitalize on his virility and release his own line of cologne. After all, every famous person is doing it. But Brady's fragrance would be special since it would be guaranteed to de-thong any attractive woman. Plus, for some reason, it would smell like bleach.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Tom Brady can get me pregnant anytime (sigh)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home