Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar

At first I hated this American Idol contestant. He reminded me of a darker, more human looking Michael Jackson, and his hair really pissed me off.

But as the weeks have gone by, and as he's somehow managed to stay on the show, I'm actually beginning to respect the dude. Why? Because he's fully embracing his lack of talent and milking America for every last minute of fame. Just look at what he did with his hair this week. It was completely retarded - but actually admirable because it proves that he no longer gives a shit about actually singing. He knows that he's already locked in the 10-13 year old girl vote without having to do anything that requires talent. Hell, I even voted for him. The American public deserves this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home