Monday, November 13, 2006

Mini-Skirt Law

The government of South Korea is in the final stages of revising an indecency law that prohibits people from wearing revealing outfits - including the all important hot pants and ever so necessary miniskirts.

I'm not too familiar with the history of South Korean legislation, but has to be the biggest no-brainier in its history. Anyone who's against short-shorts should be institutionalized and examined for lacking a soul.

Plus, I think most people will agree with me that Korean girls are some of the hottest looking Asians out there. Except you white guys - you don't need to agree with me. In fact, it would be best if you didn't find Asians girls hot at all.

5 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

In fact, I disagree and say that Koreans are not that hot in the Asian community.

Of course, I haven't been to Korea, so I can't really say for certain, but the Koreans I have met couldn't even compete against the insanely pretty Chinese girls.

Or are talking about the plastic surgery type girls?

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Koreans are definitely the most consistently hot Asian group in my eyes.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Busted said...

Please tell me the person in the pic on the back right is a dude...otherwise I'll have to disagree despite all my hot Korean friends.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Busted said...

I meant back left. Yes, I'm stupid.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

even girls without surgery, a lot of them have nice bodies, nice skin, facial structure, legs. and they carry themselves well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home