Wednesday, November 15, 2006

KFC's New Logo


KFC unveiled their brand new logo yesterday. They're making a pretty big deal out of it too - the company created a 87,500 square foot version of the new logo in the Nevada desert and photographed it from space.

I'm not really sure what the big deal is. It looks like someone spent an hour on Photoshop tilting Colonel Sanders' head, smoothing out some lines, and pasting on an apron. And I bet that someone made a few hundred thousand dollars and thought about it for several months. But I guess it does look a little better. Just like Kenny Rogers after a thousand botox injections.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Exactly what I was thinking!

I don't know how I feel about Colonel Sanders' having a facelift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home