Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sexy Back

What's with that Justin Timberlake song Sexy Back? I know he's a good singer - but dude, he's being pretty freaking lazy in that song. The lyrics are stupid, it's repetitive, plus his voice is so electronically altered that it doesn't even sound like a human is singing. Anyone could sing that song with the help of a computer. Okay, maybe not me - but I'm sure I could find some local karaoke barfly to do it.

I also wasn't aware that Sexy actually went away. From the time between his last album and this song, I've certainly been around. Ergo, sexy was also around. I rest my case.

4 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

The digivoice thing has always seemed like a cop-out to me.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

It seems like that song is getting popular, but not by people that actually like music..

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ergo"....?
Nice.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

Yeah, TONNES of people love that track, but I just find it annoying ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home