Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Japanese Game Shows



I've already mentioned before how seeing someone getting hit in the balls is a guaranteed form of entertainment. But leave it to the always inventive Japanese to take this fact literally and actually package the idea into the form of a game show. And I must admit - I laughed out loud.

I'm not too sure what the game show is about - but it looks like each person has to recite a line - and if they get it wrong, they get smacked in the nuts with some catapult-like device. I think they might actually be on to something. I would have done much better in English class if the safety of my balls was at stake.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

it's because of game shows like this, that their cars are so much better.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This is some funny shit (what's not to laugh when men voluntarily get hit in the cajones, after all), but I still think the outhouse one takes the cake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home