Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Jackie Guerrido - Wardrobe Selection



I'll be the first to admit that I've been pretty damn lazy with my posts recently. But since no one ever clicks on my Google Adsense Ads for "Meet Ukrainian Women", or "Pole Dance Classes", I've had to concentrate on my real job that actually pays me.

Here's my go-to girl again - Jackie Guerrido. I really have nothing to add to this - other that it's a shame she had to ruin a perfectly good outfit with that white shirt underneath.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ooh, how about that ad for "Asian men and white women"? I'll click on that one - I hear it's all the rage. Anything to take my mind off *another* Jackie Guerrido post...

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Lazy Asian said...

How the hell did Google read my mind. Dude, that's pretty scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home