Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Paris Hilton's Celibacy

Just in case you haven't heard the big news this weekend - no, not the continuing crisis in the Middle East - but Paris Hilton declaring to British GQ that she's sworn herself to celibacy for a year.

Finally - a guaranteed way for me to win some money. Because whatever the Vegas over/under odds are for the number of days she'll keep her promise - I'm betting the under - in minutes.

I actually feel sorry for Paris. Because I bet she doesn't even know what the word "celibate" means. She probably thinks it means super-whoring.

In the same interview, she also claims to have slept with only two men in her lifetime. Wow - she's pretty bad a math too.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger bgeorge77 said...

For some reason, when I look at Paris Hilton, I don't get the feeling that she's really slept with that many people, and that she's probably more of a tease than anything else.

In fact, I get the distinct feeling that she's probably pretty frigid.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

ben, I think she's frigid, but I think she's slept with a lot of men to coverup her insecurities. About being a tramp that spends her family's money.

man, I hate her.

 
At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do I smell, ...BULLSHIT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home