Friday, August 18, 2006

Jessica Biel's Nutcracker

Here's Jessica Biel arriving for the premiere of her new movie "The Illusionist". What an appropriate title. That butt has got to be some optical illusion because it's just so perfect. I keep staring blankly at it - slowly getting drawn into its wonderous glory - like the Millenium Falcon getting pulled in by the Death Star's tractor beam.

Okay - I'm snapping myself out of it. Back to my original topic -- it must be nice to be Jessica Biel's nutcracker. Because you could just chill out in her kitchen drawer and never be used. Since her ass can do most of the work.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my GOD. that is amazing.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's her best asset.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I covet her bum...methinks I need to get back to the gym. Then again, I don't get paid to look like that.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I always get Jessica Biel confused with Jessica Alba.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home