Monday, August 14, 2006

Crocs

In case you haven't heard, Crocs are the latest footwear trend this year. And even if you don't know what they are, you've probably already seen people wear them around - and thought to yourself how horrendously ugly they were.

Craps - I mean Crocs - are basically clogs made out of some proprietary resin which molds to the wearer's foot making them super comfortable. Sure, I'd wear them if I was in physical rehab - but otherwise, I generally try to avoid wearing anything that looks like a giant eraser.

Trucker hats, Ugg boots, and now Crocs - further proof that the entire fashion industry is actually comprised of a secret counsel of 5 people in an underground lair who arbitrarily decide what's cool - and then laugh at how ridiculous everyone looks on the surface.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shocking. They were invented in Boulder, Colorado.

Why show up at your next protest wearing those drab Birkenstocks?

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love crocs! they're so comfy! I got the Crocs Athens. I didn't get the Cayman (the one in your photo) bec. it looks weird on my feet.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger bgeorge77 said...

My grandma has been rocking these badboys for a long long time. So, there ya go: My grandma, super cutting edge trend setter.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I love proprietary resin! It's my favourite pizza topping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home