Monday, July 10, 2006

"Women's" Wimbledon Champion

The French might have lost the World Cup - but at least they can celebrate a victory in tennis. Over the weekend, France's Amelie Mauresmo defeated Belgium's Justine Henin-Hardenne in the Wimbledon Women's Final.

But the French tennis program is lazy. Because rather than training a woman to become champion, they've just disguised a man. And it's a pretty bad disguise. Just look at him. There's no way Mauresmo is a woman. Compare and contrast to the much more feminine physique of Henin-Hardenne. I guarantee you that Mauresmo has a penis. And those aren't breasts - they're pecs.

I'm Asian - so this might be an unfair comparison - but I'm sure she shaves more often than I do.

10 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm Asian - so this might be an unfair comparison - but I'm sure she shaves more often than I do."

And I bet she has more muscles than you have too...

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger bgeorge77 said...

I noticed the manliness of that chick too, "She's a man, baby!" etc. My dad exclaimed, several times, that she's a lesbian. I informed him politely that the polite term was "tranny she-man".

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can someone say....legolas???

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

"can someone say....legolas???"

OMG. I totally see it.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's hot. Does that make me gay?

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the 1st "anonymous" comment:

You making fun of Asians? Bastard. I bet you're French.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Anonyme. said...

Can't we all get along?

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Yes, I see the Legolas resemblance... but this girl is waaaay more jacked...

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I wish my arms looked like that. Not my face though.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I didn't even know this tennis girl existed.

Apparently, they want her to stop grunting... her competitors say that they can't hear the sound of the ball being hit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home