Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weed Iced Tea

Everyone already knows that the Swiss are the best when it comes to making watches and small pocket knives. Who knew that they were also awesome at brewing iced tea?

"C-Iced Swiss Cannabis Ice Tea" is Swiss drink that contains five percent hemp flower syrup and a tiny quanity of THC. Unfortunately, it still only available in Europe - which explains why Europeans are generally lazier but happier than Americans. I've never tried it myself, but I bet it would really quench my thrist - and then somehow make me very hungry.

What a brilliant yet simple idea: putting small quanities of recreational drugs into everyday food and beverage. I can't wait until they put cocaine in fondue.

8 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger bgeorge77 said...

Thinks I've eaten/drunk with weeeeed in it:

Brownies (of course)
Salsa
Spaghetti
Garlic bread with Pesto
Bagels
Grilled cheese sandwich
Chocolate Milk(!)

My sister was a culinary wizard with that stuff.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see you posted at a very specific time. nice.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. That 4:20 thing applies to both pm and am?!? I had no idea - I thought it was just 4:20pm. This changes everything!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

Put the coke back into the Coke!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

cocaine fondue? Now we're talkin'...

If you knock on Ben's door, he'll answer all redeyed with pasta sauce on his face, going 'Whaaaaaat?'

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolate milk?

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolate milk?

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger bgeorge77 said...

Chocolate milk.

My family has this thing for putting psychoactive chemicals in chocolate milk.

My mom made this drink for me once that had whipped icecream, milk, chocolate syrup, Patron XO Cafe Tequila, and vodka. It was awesome.

My sister got the weeeeed in the chocolate milk via some strange process involving vegetable oil. I can't, of course, remember how she did it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home