Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jessica Alba as a Host


Jessica Alba hosted the 2006 MTV Movie Awards this past weekend. It was her first time hosting an awards show. I haven't seen the show yet since it doesn't air until Thursday, but something tells me that she did a really good job. And by "something" I mean the puddle of drool that's collecting on my keyboard. Yes, it's just drool. For now.

In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that without much effort, she can do just about anything pretty good. Especially if she does it in a bikini.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in lust with her since Dark Angel..

*sigh*

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

chans, I've only lusted after her after she did Dark Angel. When she dyed her hair, that's when I thought she was ultra-hot...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home