Monday, June 05, 2006

Boxer Briefs

I wore some boxer-briefs the other day when I went running. As you might imagine, regular boxers just aren't that great at supporting pythons.

The boxer-brief is a relatively new invention that has quickly become a popular undergarment. But seriously - what's so special about them? They're basically just a pair of briefs with lengthened legs -- probably invented by the same genius who came up with the long-sleeve t-shirt.

The underwear industry is really trying to milk the most out of the tighty-whitey. They're now even marketed to women as "boyshorts." The result is pretty awesome - but once again, nothing new since everyone already knows that men's clothing automatically looks super-hot on a woman. Especially a men's tie. With nothing else. Or a men's hat. With nothing else. Pretty much anything - with nothing else.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

I have to disagree with you on the awesomeness of women wearing men's underwear. For some reason the fact the underwear has the hole on the front irritates me.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

L. Asian, I think you and I see eye-to-eye on everything.

Anything with nothing else. It's so simple!

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and WHAT are you doing with the victoria's secret catalog, again? remind me??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home