Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Latino Ladies in Dresses



Check out Roselyn Sanchez and Eva Longoria performing at the 2006 NCLR ALMA Awards. The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) gives out the ALMA awards to honor outstanding Latino artistic achievement in television, film and music.

Yeah, I've never heard of the ALMA awards either. But I'm now a fan. Because even though Roselyn Sanchez and Eva Longoria didn't actually win any awards, they still got to dance around on stage in very short dresses - just because they're outstanding Latinos in general. Maybe not specifically in artistic achievement - but certainly in erectile achievement.

What is it about Latino women and short dresses that makes them so tasty? The simple combination results in automatic spiciness. Paris Hilton wears these short dresses all the time - but I'm guessing she probably tastes more like latex and rash ointment.

Don't forget, the NCLR ALMA awards air Monday June 5, 9:30/8:30 Central on ABC. I'll be on my couch watching. And if there are other people around, I probably won't be able to stand up.

6 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Spicy!

Paris tastes like latex and rash ointment? Man, I almost lost my lunch on that one.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Latino women are sexy and classy. Period.

Paris Hilton is just a skank with daddy's credit card.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

oh my! That looks like a delicious awards show!

If I could, I'd watch it on TV!

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that's where you're wrong, my friend. I sincerely doubt that Paris Hilton has EVER used a condom.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

ack! I just can't get over how saucy those Latino girls look in those dresses...

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm definitely on the bandwagon of finding Latin women extremely hot as of late...but doesn't it seem weird that this is a relatively recent trend? I mean there must have always been hot Latin women. It's not like attractive women pro golfers, Chinese basketball players or intelligent southerners. I mean those three types of people didn't really exist before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home