Thursday, May 11, 2006

Deal or No Deal

Lame or not Lame. I'm going with lame. NBC's prime-time game show is unfortunately doing very well in the ratings. It's a pretty retarded game where the only skill required by the contestant is the ability to pick numbers from 1 to 26. And because it's retarded, the American public is loving it -- sort of the same reason why the Macarena was popular.

And to add the show's retarded mainstream appeal, Howie Mandel is the host - who has somehow found a way to resurrect a career that shouldn't have started in the first place. According to NBC's official bio:
Howie Mandel's versatile career has encompassed virtually all aspects of the entertainment spectrum, ranging from television, film and stage.
"Versatile". I guess that's a nice way of saying this guy sucks-ass so much he'll pretty much do anything.

I'll admit - I've been drawn into watching the show a few times. Mainly because the 26 models that hold the numbered briefcases are pretty damn hot - and the show's only redeeming quality (Sara, Lindsay S., and Jenelle are my favorites). If I ran the show, I'd scrap the lame briefcases and just call it "Fake or Not Fake." The answer wouldn't really matter to me.

4 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I ran the show, I'd scrap the lame briefcases and just call it "Fake or Not Fake."

LMFAO!

I admit it. I watch the show.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your favorites - good taste. All brunettes too ;)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Aren't there picture of those girls you can post?

Did you see the SNL ripoff the game with Antonio Banderas? It was pretty funny...

'Fake or Not Fake' - suggest it to NBC, maybe you can get a hit TV show!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Lazy Asian said...

hey cibbuano - click on the "26 models" link. I guarantee you'll spend at least 26 minutes on the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home