Monday, April 24, 2006

Free Breast Exams

Last week, police in Florida charged a 76-year-old man with sexual assault after discovering that he was going door-to-door claiming to be a doctor and offering free breast exams. At least two women, both in their 30's, let the suspect Phillip Winikoff into their homes where he fondled them.

For the record, what this guy did was completely despicable. Off the record, I give the guy credit for trying something that ridiculously obvious - and actually being able to find two dumbest women in America. Not surprisingly, they both lived in Florida.

My god - look at him. As a general rule, people with glasses that make their eyes look that big can't be trusted. I wouldn't let this guy in my house to fix my cable. But apparently, he managed to fool his two victims by just carrying a black bag and claiming to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital. Do doctors even carry around black bags anymore? Maybe I should carry around some horseshoes and claim to be the town blacksmith.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what she said....

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Not that I blame the victim, but still, you have to take reasonable precautions to protect yourself. Some crimes are completely preventable, such as this ridiculous one.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter the outcome of his trial, I doubt that smile on his face will ever go away...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home