Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kids who hook-up with Hot Teachers

Yesterday, prosecutors in Marion County Florida decided to drop charges against Debra Lafave, a former Tampa teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student. The decision stemmed from the prosecutors' unwillingness to force the boy to testify, because apparently, the boy suffered extreme anxiety from the media coverage of the case.

Look at the teacher. She's freaking hot. And not just hot for a teacher, but hot in general. Based on generally accepted rules of hotness, that makes her 10 times hotter than normal. Oh, and they had sex in her SUV. That makes her 10 times dirtier than normal. Which means that this 14-year-old is at least 100 times luckier than any other 14-year-old in history.

It's ridiculous that all these so-called childhood psychology "experts" are concerned over the mental trauma experienced by the boy. How about the mental trauma I experienced as a 14-year-old getting rejected by girls and becoming best friends with my right-hand? It's been 16 years and I still haven't recovered. Mostly because the trauma continues.

This kid doesn't have a problem. He has a head start. And the kid might not realize it now, but one day he'll be sitting at home watching VH1's I Love the 80's and see Van Halen's Hot For Teacher video for the first time -- and finally realize how super-awesome he really was.

The hot and dirty teacher said at a news conference Tuesday:
"My greatest regret would be that I put this young man through this ... I pray with all my heart that the young man and his family will be able to move on with their lives ... Again, I offer my deepest apologies."
And by "deepest apologies" I hope she means a lap dance.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll be looking her up when he turns 18...

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god i'd hit that...

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Currin Girl said...

The psychological dilemma is that she's blessed him with a lifetime of high expectations, in spite of her cheesy sandals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home