Thursday, March 09, 2006

John Travolta

John Travolta announced this week that he'll be returning to his musical roots in the upcoming film Hairspray - a movie based on the current hit Broadway musical ... that was based on yet another movie. Apparently, the Hairspray franchise started out as a chain letter.

On to Travolta - why the hell does a guy who sucks so much keep getting film roles? I just don't get it. At first I thought it was just me - but there's no way I'm the only person who thinks he sucks because his lack of talent is as obvious as his retarded haircut (refer to photo). Sure, he had a couple of hits in the 70's, and Pulp Fiction resurrected his career - but that only gave him the audacity to make BattleField Earth. Add to that all the other crap he's made - and the net effect to society is negative.

And I'm pissed that he's married to Kelly Preston. Not because I'm insanely jealous, but because he obviously doesn't appreciate the fact that she's hot. Or a female. That marriage is as convenient as OJ's alibi. Plus, I'm insanely jealous.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day, he'll finally drop out of the spotlight and spend his days flying around in his private jet sipping Kool-Aid with bosom buddy and fellow psycho Tom Cruise, as they search the universe for Xenu: Supreme Leader of the Galactic Confederacy.

3 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"why the hell does a guy who sucks so much keep getting film roles?"

isn't that how the casting couch works?

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes YES YES! He sucks. I was actually just thinking the other night that he may be 20% better if he shaved those damn sideburns.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Some Random Girl said...

he made battlefield earth because of his devotion to scientology.....

helloooooo crazy man! I will always love Danny Zucko!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home