Friday, March 31, 2006

Japanese Commercials



I don't get this commercial. But then again, Japanese people are just CRAZY.

Choco. Party. Good Good.

Apparently, the scriptwriter was a parrot. In fact, I don't think they even bothered with a scriptwriter. Once the girl arrived on set - I'm pretty sure the director immediately scrapped any meaningful dialogue.

Interesting ... she giggles something right at the end. Maybe it's a punchline that's fundamental to understanding the commercial. Too bad I don't speak Japanese. I wonder what she's saying? No actually, I don't. It really doesn't matter at all.

The really amazing thing about this commercial is that the girl is Asian. Either there's some computer animation involved -- or that girl is a Japanese National Treasure.

8 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous MonkeyB said...

OR.... she discovered a little something called silicone.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know...they look kinda natural to me

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Chanakin said...

I think she's saying "choco potty goo goo", which is something I don't think you'd want to put in your mouth....

Then again, they are into some crazy shit....

no pun.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's a fantastic commercial.

I'm going to go out and buy some Choco right now. Good Good!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

can't... stop... watching...

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cibbuano - neither can I

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all the aikido develop exercise graceful harmony learn powerful spiritual stamina strength suppleness that way yet information on your site. You can check out my aikido develop exercise graceful harmony learn powerful spiritual stamina strength suppleness that way yet site if you like.

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your blog - free online phone call. I have just signed up to talktalk broadband and is an absolutely superb deal. I get free telephone calls 24/7 plus free 8Mb/s broadband (which is lightening fast btw). I would definitely recommend talktalk broadband for anyone in the uk. Also available at www.bargainplace.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home