Friday, March 31, 2006

Japanese Commercials



I don't get this commercial. But then again, Japanese people are just CRAZY.

Choco. Party. Good Good.

Apparently, the scriptwriter was a parrot. In fact, I don't think they even bothered with a scriptwriter. Once the girl arrived on set - I'm pretty sure the director immediately scrapped any meaningful dialogue.

Interesting ... she giggles something right at the end. Maybe it's a punchline that's fundamental to understanding the commercial. Too bad I don't speak Japanese. I wonder what she's saying? No actually, I don't. It really doesn't matter at all.

The really amazing thing about this commercial is that the girl is Asian. Either there's some computer animation involved -- or that girl is a Japanese National Treasure.

7 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OR.... she discovered a little something called silicone.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know...they look kinda natural to me

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's saying "choco potty goo goo", which is something I don't think you'd want to put in your mouth....

Then again, they are into some crazy shit....

no pun.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's a fantastic commercial.

I'm going to go out and buy some Choco right now. Good Good!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

can't... stop... watching...

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cibbuano - neither can I

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your blog - free online phone call. I have just signed up to talktalk broadband and is an absolutely superb deal. I get free telephone calls 24/7 plus free 8Mb/s broadband (which is lightening fast btw). I would definitely recommend talktalk broadband for anyone in the uk. Also available at www.bargainplace.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home