Monday, February 06, 2006

The Steelers Terrible Towel

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers, champions of Super Bowl XL. Personally, I was disappointed since I bet $100 on the Seahawks - but I must admit, it's nice to see something good happen to a city that's still trying to ride the steel industry bandwagon.

What does bother me is that Steelers fan accessory known as The Terrible Towel - the yellow towels that Steelers fans twirl in the air. Out of curiosity, I did some research and discovered that some dude actually invented this thing. You can buy the official towel for $7.00.

At first, this disgusted me. But then I harnessed my creativty for 2 seconds and came up with The Fantastic Facecloth. Get it? In the same way that The Terrible Towel smartly employs alliteration with two T's, I've done it with two F's!!! Brilliant. I'm going to make millions.

And to everyone out there who actually works for a living - you're wasting your time. All you really need to do is go to Bed Bath and Beyond.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I hate that fucking towel. My Seahawks got ROBBED...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home