Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Robot Dance

Come on, admit it - the Robot Dance is pretty damn funny. And it's easy to do! Of course, I'm not talking about complicated hi-tech Robot Dancing -- that takes real talent. I'm talking about something that even I can do - simple low-tech Robot Dancing: bent arms, kung-fu hands, and quick intermittent turns of the head and torso. Believe me, you'll get guaranteed laughs. And despite the easiness of the dance, you'll still look pretty impressive doing it (a strange phenomenon - just like how everyone looks good dancing under strobe lights).

The difficulty in mastering most dances is that you need to be extremely flexible and smooth. For the Robot Dance, you just need to be stiff and choppy. And anyone can be stiff and choppy. Trust me, I've seen British people do this dance.

So next time when you're out dancing with your friends, make sure you bust out your sweet robot moves. And if they start to make fun of you, just remember: You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind...

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kick ass at the robot dance. I challenge you to a dance off.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so there.

I'll bring the popcorn.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bring the toothpicks - to stick in my eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home