Friday, February 10, 2006

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I know this is a little old – but every time I see it I laugh. Maybe it’s because I have the mental capacity of a 10-year old - or maybe it’s pretty damn funny. I’ll let you decide.

The origin of this clip dates back to the early 2000’s and is based on a song recorded by the Buckwheat Boys. The first known version of the animation is here. But I personally think this Family Guy clip represents the best execution of the comedic elements - which consist of: Peanut Butter, Jelly, and a Baseball Bat. I don't know about you - but in my experience, you really can't go wrong with those three things.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The early animation link is ridiculous mostly because it looks like it's from 1987.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home