Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Randy Jackson

Who the hell is this guy. No seriously - who the 'eff is this guy? I know the question has been asked before, but I think the public has just gradually accepted him - in the same way they gradually accept a certain level of homelessness. I refuse to be so complacent.

How did this poser - who goes by the name "Randy Jackson" - somehow scam his way to become a judge on the most popular TV show in America? Paula had a decent career in the 90's and Simon is a lovable asshole. This guy wears stupid glasses.

From his official bio:
"Jackson has worked on over 1,000 gold and multi-platinum albums. His contributions have helped to sell over 200 million albums worldwide."
That's a huge steaming pile of ambiguity. I've "worked on" at least a billion things and I've "contributed to" at least a trillion things. How come I'm not judging American Idol?

Okay - I'll give him some credit. He's the only person I know who can make all the Black people in America collectively cringe by just uttering the word "DAWG". Keep it real Randy Jackson. Keep it real.

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - he was in Journey. But not realy - just as a studio musican when they got desperate.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This line you wrote "I think the public has just gradually accepted him - in the same way they gradually accept a certain level of homelessness." is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're clearly a lazy moron.
watch live performances of mariah carey, and watch him tear up on bass or keyboards. man's got talent bigger than his waistline and simon cowell's ego

 

Post a Comment

<< Home