Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Paris Hilton

Okay, I know this isn't all that creative - and I promise my future posts will be more original - but I really need to get this one out of the way. Ms. Hilton after all, is THE poster child for success without effort. Unless you count being a bitch as effort. Or doing coke every night with your sister as effort. Or videotaping your teenage sex romps as effort. Actually, I did find the sex tape somewhat impressive, but it could have used a little more character development.

Her list of accomplishments is remarkable. She has her own TV show, catchphrase, and perfume line - she's even started her own chain of nightclubs. I'm sure she's working on more, but I refuse to find out because i'm scared i'll vomit. This year, Forbes ranked her as one of the top 100 celebrities in the world. Pretty impressive for a moron.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are absolutely correct - but i'd still do her

 

Post a Comment

<< Home