Monday, January 16, 2006

Miniature Food

The food industry is brilliant in its unoriginality. Think about it - many of today's popular foods are just miniature versions of normal-sized food: baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, baby bok choy (for my Asian homies) - and it's not just vegetables. They've also brought us such classics as petite filet mignon, M&M Mini's, and that stupid Dippin' Dot Ice Cream booth in the shopping mall.

Being the inquisitive person that I am, I went to my local library to do some research and discovered that the energy expended by the human body to think: "hey - let's make it smaller", is actually less than the energy required to pick your nose.

Mull over that indisputable fact while I go to White Castle to pick up my 30 burger Crave Case.

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That White Castle 30-pack Crave Case looks straight legit.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing lazy about the intense stomach pains and constant runs you'll enddure after eating that 30-pack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home