Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Million Dollar Homepage

In perhaps the most literal application of success through minimal effort I've found to date, a 21 year old British student is officially my new hero. In case you haven't heard about this yet -- and you might not want to continue reading because you'll hate yourself forever for not thinking of this first -- Alex Tew is now officially a millionare by selling one million pixels on his homepage to advertisers for $1 each. He just sold the last 1000 pixels on eBay today. You can read all about it here.

I congratulate the kid and I hope he blows all his money on hookers and twinkies. He probably won't though, since he's the smartest person ever.

As a side note, I bet this person is feeling like the dumbest person ever.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you allow anonymous comments...the beginning of the end for you my lasian friend...

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the ad for boner pills anywhere on the million pixel website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home